This is me in my new glasses. In case you didn't know, I got glasses. :) I have been having trouble reading and getting lots of headaches, so I went to the eye doctor and found out I need them for reading, but also that I have astigmatism -- three times worse in my right eye than my left!
Last Friday, Nathan, his friend Damien, his girlfriend Natalya and I decided to do something super crazy. We went to the hot springs down by Fillmore when it was probably about 0 degrees outside. This is what happened to our hair by the time we got from the spring back to the car (about 200 yards of running to keep from getting hypothermia). It was an adventure, but I don't think I'll ever do it again when it's that cold!
Okay, I'll admit this pictures pretty gross, but I wanted you all to see my owie. I fell on the ice when I was walking to work one morning and ripped my favorite pants and ruined my favorite shoes, as well as ripping up my knee and foot. It still hurts. :(
And the best picture! I promised at least Melanie and mom that I would take a picture with Stella in her Ugs. She's such a cute, silly little munchkin. She also has some very-80's-style high top tennis shoes. They're pretty awesome. :)
7 years ago
5 comments:
Fun pictures Alisa! I think random pictures are some of the best! Sorry about your ripped pants and shoes! It looks like it hurts... i'm glad there is no chance of me falling on ice here in CA! It's in the 60's here and i'm loving it! I had to rub it in, sorry! But, the frozen hair look would totally be in here in CA!
Great pics Alisa! I've wondered if the high tops are as old as the eighties--they were given to Natalie from a friend in our ward in Michigan who probably got them from a thrift store! You look cute in your glasses; you've been dying to get to wear glasses for years, you know! :0 Stella is such a cutie; I really hope we get to see you guys soon.
Wow stella looks really really cute in those uggs!!!!! i want to see her in the high tops!(is that lindsey holding stella???) if i got glasses id get some kinda like those but i look really bad in ones just like those but i have a friend with one with some thinner frames and those look ok!!!! wow you look really good in those.
so damion finally has a girl friend!!! his hair looks better long... i love the hot springs! ahh good times! im sorry about your shoes!!! which ones were they???
♥mel
Ok this has nothing to do with your amazing pictures...when you sign in did you have to change to a google account? It's saying we have to do that. We havent yet but this means we can't put up any more pictures or anything so i just needed to know if thats how it was everywhere or if our page is just weird! Love ya!
♥mel
Mel, you need to switch to the google account. Just use your (or mom's) e-mail address and whatever password you want. Call me if you have more questions!
Alisa
Post a Comment