"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!





AJ showed me this link and I think I knew a long time ago I was most like her. Take the quiz! It's really fun (especially if you're a Jane Austen freak like me)!

4 comments:

Yomama said...

Suzie and I both took it!
She was Catherine Morland, who neither of us recognized, and I was Elizabeth Bennet, and I don't know if I quite agreed, but what ever!

Ahh that was fun though!
Thanks

Yomama said...

ps the last comment was mel!

AJ said...

I have read the book where Catherine Morland was the heroine (Northanger Abbey) and I think it is funny that that was Suzie. Although I can see why, Catherine was naive and inexperienced in the world, and Suzie hasn't had enough experiences not to be those. Anyway, I was also Elizabeth Bennett Mel.

Alisa F. said...

I just got the movie Sense and Sensibility - I LOVE IT! It's hard to think I'm Marianne sometimes - I'm more "sensible" right? :)