I saw Em's post and realized I don't need to post pictures to say hi and explain why I haven't posted. My reason isn't the same as Em's (in fact, I should probably give Em my camera for awhile...). To explain my lack of blogging, I need to explain my life right now. Here's an average day: I wake up at about 6:30 or 7 (depending on how tired I am), go to work for about 8 hours, go to school for 2 1/2 to 5 hours, do homework until I pass out, do it all again the next day. Oh and weekends consist of homework. :)
Nate and I decided right before this new semester started that since he would be doing the accounting junior core (which, we were told over and over was hell on earth) and I would never see him anyway, PLUS we figured out it would be cheaper this way, I am now taking 17 1/2 credits of night classes while working full time during the day (but there's a light at the end of the tunnel - I will graduate in December!!!). Needless to say, we don't have time to do anything that would make very interesting pictures. To add to that, our camera card isn't working. We can take pictures, but we can't get them off the camera. The plan is to get a new card, but we don't have time for that (I use that phrase a lot lately :)
But for those of you who actually still check our blog from time to time, know that I look at yours and love to hear what's going on in your lives. And just for information, I just found out the girl I work with is pregnant, which leaves only 1 other married friend who isn't pregnant...what can I say, I'm feeling the pressure! :) But no, not pregnant. Can you imagine me pregnant and working full time and taking night classes full time? That's a joke. :) Hopefully you all will hear from me again...someday... Love you!
Alisa & Nate
7 years ago
2 comments:
Yes, busy girl, it's good that you are just you for now; sharing your body with a growing life takes more than you have to give right now... But at least you have Nathan! You can take care of each other and count the days til this semester is over, then party hearty over the holidays; You never know what will happen next!;>
Love you more than Fall,
Yomama
Post a Comment