"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Friday, April 18, 2008

This is totally weird, but Nate wanted me to post it. If you have small children, don't let them look at this. :)

Nate was goofing around with the aperture on the camera and took this picture (for those of you who don't know, that's my stuffed animal Johnny that I've had since I was a year old. I still sleep with it.)

Creepy, huh?

5 comments:

Yomama said...

What's creepy about it? It's just Johnny saying Pleeeeeese? Okay! while you stuff him in a drawer...
okay, this picture needs a story, and I'm not the one to create it. So go for it, someone imaginative!
Hugs, Yomama

Amy said...

I don't think it's creepy. I still sleep with my childhood stuffed bear too. :) I'm happy I'm not alone!

The Hiller Family said...

That really is weird! Creepy too!

AJ said...

Maybe its symbolic of Johnny dying. He has been "killed" many times. Its just showing that he is really a ghost.

Monica Kay said...

awww...i remember johnny!