"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

4 Months!



I finally managed to take some 4 month pictures of Karly (okay, so they're technically 4 1/2 months). Luckily, she didn't poop all over her cute outfit today.

Here's her monkey comparison picture. They're almost the same size! :)
I love how aware she has become of everything around her.
And how strong! "Get that monkey out of my face!" (Nacho Libre anyone?)
Gotta love the drool down the chin. Did I already mention she is so stinkin' cute?!?

She loves being naked and thinks it's hilarious when we say "you're naked!"

Karly loves chillin' with dad and watching TV (usually football)...

Sometimes in the most awkward positions... (oh, and she LOVES playing with her binky. NEVER does it just sit in her mouth. She's always pulling it out and playing with it and putting it back in.)

Also, just like her mommy, she likes to take her sweet time waking up in the morning
But like her daddy, once she's awake, she's happy! :)

And last of all, this video demonstrates two of her current loves: her Exersaucer toy and screaming...(yeah, that's mom's favorite to0...sigh)


4 comments:

Sally said...

cute. cute. at least her screams are still baby-cute... wait til she's about 2....

AJ said...

It might be just the clothes, but that picture of Karly laying on Nate totally reminded me of Stella.
And she is so cute.
I wish my "baby" would still scream nice and quietly like that. I think he is the loudest kid I've ever seen.

Yomama said...

Ditto on both of AJ's points...
And Hi! I found a way to get back in to the blogs, and found Karly smiling at me! Ah, what joy and delight!!;-} Makes me miss her and you parental units even more, though - pictures of your new place, sweet baby growing up without granny getting to hug and kiss her regularly, Nate having vital conversations without me hearing them... It just stinks! But I must take a moment to mourn with you, 'Lis - the NMH blog has ended!!!
All that said, here's a cyber hug for each of you, and an encouraging word to send me some pictures of Karly! via e-mail, like the bread, would be just fine!
So much love,
Yomama

Yomama said...

Um... All three of AJ's points!
Hugs,
Yomama