It wasn't too long ago that Adrienne was doing that exact same sound. It is a little creepy when your child sounds like something out of a horror movie. But, she does it only occasionally now. Which oddly I miss because it was pretty funny. Oh and giving her a lime below is very funny. Even though the picture turned out blurry it still is hilarious!
I was going to cuss you out for calling her creepy - til I heard it! But it's balanced by the knowledge that she is not Halloween's posessed baby, just a cutie pie discovering her vocal abilities! Give her a while, she'll be singing like her mama! Thanks for sharing her odd moment...;-} Love -a Love you, Yomama
4 comments:
It wasn't too long ago that Adrienne was doing that exact same sound. It is a little creepy when your child sounds like something out of a horror movie. But, she does it only occasionally now. Which oddly I miss because it was pretty funny. Oh and giving her a lime below is very funny. Even though the picture turned out blurry it still is hilarious!
That is really creepy! Thanks for posting it, I've been dying to hear it.
I was going to cuss you out for calling her creepy - til I heard it! But it's balanced by the knowledge that she is not Halloween's posessed baby, just a cutie pie discovering her vocal abilities! Give her a while, she'll be singing like her mama!
Thanks for sharing her odd moment...;-}
Love -a Love you, Yomama
Sorry Alisa, I'm a blog stalker! What a beautiful baby! She sure looks like a Frakes. You look beautiful too! As always.
Post a Comment