"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Apparently we moved to Siberia

Also, Karly woke up at 5:30 this morning. Awesome.


And I was hanging blinds last night and it was taking forever, so this morning I used a drill and it took about 1/10 of the time. Do you ever do that? Realize after you've caused yourself pain (like a throbbing hand from putting screws into a wall with a screwdriver) that you could have done something SO much faster another way? I hate that.

1 comments:

Chels said...

you've got to love this weather, especially once you start planting flowers. It's pretty ridiculous. We'll have to visit you guys the next time we're in Denver! We go pretty often, it's not to far from here.