"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Monday, October 18, 2010

Kit Kat Bar

Hey hey (if you know Finnish, you know what I said (or if you've seen Confessions of a Shopaholic)).

We are moving this week. Into an apartment and out of poor Dan and Kippy's spaces. Oh, and Nate's in Detroit. As in Michigan for work. So I'm kinda busy. But I promise (Becki), I will post as soon as I have time/energy/etc.

Until then...


(Oh, and the Kit Kat Bar reference is so you'll "give me a break." :D)

3 comments:

Becki said...

that's all i ask of you.

Rachel said...

you'd better! I need a Kar-kar fix!!

Yomama said...

I like the flying Karly/Grandpa shot. I'm glad the ape is there, taking it all in. ;-)
Loves y'all,
Yomama