We just got a new camera - a little one that fits in my purse (and pocket!) so I take it everywhere with me and I'm trying to be better about taking pictures. Nate seems more willing and helpful at reminding me of things we should record, so here's to more pics of us (Karly)!
So Karly's latest trick is to jump or "Bujch" as she calls it.
As a side note: can someone please explain to me why Karly says so many words almost dislexic-like? Sleep is Peets, chip is...uh...well, it sounds like another term for a female dog - I might get in trouble for typing it here. Anyway, there are several more that I can't think of at the moment, but I can't figure out why she does it, even when I say the words really slowly.
3 comments:
Karly is looking so grown up lately. I'm sad we won't be able to see her too on our trip. But you know we'll probably end up talking about our kids half the time anyway. (If we can squeeze it in between finances and stocks and market trends).
oh so adorable!
I love that little girl.
Post a Comment