"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

2 months!

Half a month later...

In my defense, I did take these pictures on the 2nd. I have just been painting my house for dayyyys.


 The progression of a fall....


 This is how Tanner likes to sleep. With his mouth and nose covered. Guess how comfortable THAT makes me?
 This kid has the BEST smile. And he uses it all. the. time. Basically if he's awake and you are looking at him, he will smile at you (but if he's awake and someone is not looking at him, he's not very happy. Isn't he too young to notice when people aren't paying attention to him?).
 Oh, those cheeks.


2 comments:

Jordy and Paiger said...

Ohhhhh, I love it! He is so cute!! Makes me so excited for my little guy:)

Lindsey said...

He is so cute! What a perfect little smile! I wish we were closer so I could hold the little guy.