"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Monday, August 27, 2012

5 months....and 6 months....almost 7 months...

It's been a busy summer, give me a break people! Here are the pictures (which I did manage to take on his "month"days - just didn't post them)!

5 Months

 And 6 Months
Apparently I like the long sleeve shirt, shorts combo. :)

Little man currently has 4 teeth, and just got over a case of croup. That was fun.

He is crawling (just started!)  - though I kinda miss his inch worm crawl (see below)
Along with crawling, he is trying desperately to climb up the stairs. Guess I better start teaching him how to crawl down them too....

He completely adores his sister and dad - he just stares at them like he's in awe of the amazing things they can do. :) He likes me too, especially if he's sad and/or needs to snuggle.







These three make me happy. (BTW, Karly apparently thinks I'm taking a picture and is posing for me. Nerd bomber.)

0 comments: