Trip to Moab
This is all the girls who went, minus Paige who wasn't feeling well and was sleeping: Mikelle, Carolyn, Lindsey, me and Meredith

Then the boys: Darrin, Ethan, Nathan, Jordan and Bennett (all looking very pensive, I might add).
We took this picture of the girls while we were waiting for the boys to get back from mountain biking. We actually took about a thousand pictures with our phones before I realized I had a real camera with me...
This is Nathan and I next to Landscape Arch -- the one we're all hoping to be there for when it falls cause it's gonna be cool!
And the slightly gay looking fellow is Darrin. :)
He climed this rock and couldn't quite figure out
how to get down, so he started acting like his
brother-in-law who, apparently, has...tendencies... :)
We were all laughing pretty hard.
7 years ago
5 comments:
Alisa, I love the pictures. I can't decide what I like more: pictures of my dang cute sister or that there are finally new pictures on your blog. I am also guessing based on your fish comment that you are still not pregnant, nor taking my advice to become so. It's great, but don't ask Emilie right now. She'd tell you it hurts. At least we know that the hurt will end with something wonderful. Otherwise I don't think either one of us could put up with her hurting.
Really what I want to say Alisa is that I love you, you're amazing, and I am really excited to see you in a little less than a month cause I miss you.
Benny! Stop it. do you realize I check the blogs like everyday hoping someone will have commented? Sorry it took me so long. Nathan and I aren't the best at taking pictures, but now I have a better motivation (this blog...:) so hopefully they will be more frequent. We're going to Martha's tonight to carve pumpkins, so hopefully I'll have some good ones after that!
Don't worry Alisa, Ben checks the blogs at least 5 times a day hoping someone commented or posted something new. It makes him happy (I love you Benny!). We are working on taking more pictures too...I have a feeling that we'll have a few pictures to post in the near future. Until then, you just get goofy picture of me and my prego belly (although, occasionally Ben will join me for a picture or two if I bribe him enough). Have a great weekend everyone!
Okay, don't anyone fall over... I couldn't figure out how to comment. And you wonder why I haven't joined you all in this great fun! I'm sure it's inevitable, but I will definitely require some tutelage. Anyway, I love the pics of Moab. Buff women, erudite men-- who could ask for more? I'm glad you're having so much fun with these blogs. I need to know what the heck blog means, though... I love you tons! -Yomama
P.S. I chuckled at your comment about the Gibby name offerings: Hey U! Such witty offspring I have... Mwah! Later, gator.
Wow, Mom! You're posting comments; this blog thing is amazing. Darren is often dismayed that no one in my family responds as much to his emails, but I told him that I'm not sure you feel like you should be responding to comments from Dale, etc. It's fun to see everyone's random thoughts here.
Post a Comment