
My Babies!
Okay, so maybe they aren't really my babies...and maybe I should be doing homework instead of creating collages...but it's so CUTE! (and it will have to do until I get my fish!)
7 years ago
The Frakes Family of Four!

My Babies!
Okay, so maybe they aren't really my babies...and maybe I should be doing homework instead of creating collages...but it's so CUTE! (and it will have to do until I get my fish!)
Posted by Alisa Frakes at 11:30 AM
5 comments:
Alisa so yo think she looks like Christine huh I don't know. I suppose that if she does that is definitely a good thing. I did marry a cute gal. Anyhow nice collage of pictures I hope the grades don't suffer, although I am sure they won't.
I am sure a fish will do for now, enjoy life.
By the way I finally beat all your family to be the first one to post on one of your blogs...yeah!!!
Hey Alise! Cute pics! What a lot of little ones to keep track of. Andrew squealed when he saw everyone. He loves babies, his sibs and pics of himself, so thumbs up from him too!
Okay, Alisa, time for some new pics. :0 I thought you were going to take some pics at Martha's.
Oh, by the way, when are you guys planning to come our way? It's coming up and I know my house is going to fall apart while Darren's gone, so I want to put some of it back together before everyone arrives!
Post a Comment