"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Halloween!...A little late. Finally I have a bit of time to put up these pictures. These are just some fun pics from carving pumkins at Martha's and then my Halloween party at work. Stella was the star of the evening in her little skunk costume. :)


This is the picture Nathan took right before he stabbed me with a pumpkin poker. It has finally healed (I also stabbed myself in the finger, lest you think he's the only one stabbing me).
These are our pumkins! (the two on the right. Mine and Nathan's is the fish...I was a little bit obsessed...And AJ and Josh's is the one with the Stars! Wait til you see the back!)
Okay! Here's the back. In case you can't tell, it says "Stella" I think these two are a little bit obsessed with their kid... :) This is at my work party. I am a gypsy (that was fun) and Nathan is the Brawny man -- he thought of that in about 2 minutes. :)
For those of you who haven't seen "Over the Hedge" the skunk on that movie is named Stella. What a perfect costume, huh? She was the highlight of my work party -- she even got some votes for the best costume.

3 comments:

D/E G said...

It looks like Martha's party didn't happen at the farm. Good thing we didn't try to just show up! Your fishy pumpkin is cute; was that where you got the idea to name your real fish Pez? I've been waiting to show my kids more pics. We're kinda lonely right now, so thanks for improving our day, along with Ben's

Unknown said...

Nice pics from halloween. So do you and AJ get together a lot? That has to be nice to have sibling live so close. So where do you work at? Sorry about all these questions, but as I read everyone's blogs I realize how little I know about what everyone is doing.

Alisa Frakes said...

Ryan, AJ and I see each other a minimum of twice a week (we're in the same ward and usually hang out AT LEAST once a week besides that). We're driving to Arizona for Thanksgiving together even. So yeah, we hang out a lot -- it's awesome. And I work at Brick Oven, but not for much longer. I'm going to take a couple of months of break from it to catch up in my classes. it's a good job though. I really like it.