My Daddy 
Since Momma can't seem to find time to post stuff, I thought I'd post this silly one of dad from when Xander was born. I wasn't there, but mom sent me the pictures and now this picture is on my desktop at work. One of the professors was a little confused as to why I had that picture up... :) If he only knew...
7 years ago
3 comments:
This is a quote from Andrew when he saw this pic, "Mommy, Ben!" I told him it was actually Grandpa holding Xander. He said, "No!"
Oh my gosh. That's so funny. I don't think I ever put it together, but that's gotta be where Ben gets it. Wow. Don't let Ben read that -- he'll feel old (don't let dad read this now HE'LL feel old :)
What can I say? The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Do I really look that much like Dad or does Dad look that much like me (in Andrew's perspective)? I don't mind at all. :)
Post a Comment