"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Monday, November 20, 2006

"A freakin' 12-gauge, waddaya think?" I shot a gun this weekend. Two of them, actually. And one was, in fact, a freakin' 12-gauge. It kinda hurt, but only for a second. I don't have a picture of me shooting it, but included is a picture of Kippy shooting a 22 (which I also shot) and Nathan holding the 12-gauge in the back. Looks big, huh? :)










This is Nathan and the deer he shot with his dad. I tried to avoid sending the pictures with the deer's insides showing. I don't want to get nauseous when I look at my own blog (no, I'm not pregnant).











And the girls, who spent the weekend having fun! We watched Gilmore Girls, played with each other's hair and Kim did Mel's makeup. I cut Suzie's bangs (which is the last time I cut hair. Ever :).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm impressed, a twelve gauge, wow. Congrats Nathan on the Buck. It's been so long since I have gone deer hunting.

I can't get over how old Mel and Suzie are. People just keep growing up while I just keep growing out.