My Fishy! Here's a picture of my beautiful fish that Nathan surprised me with on Friday. His name is Pez and I love him. :)

Alas, it wasn't meant to be. He died today. Good thing I tried a fish before I tried a kid. I'm definitely not ready. You can all cry with me if you'd like. :(
7 years ago
5 comments:
I'm so sorry. I hope that you are dealing with your loss. Only like 13 more days and you can replace me as mommy for a few days (or more likely hours) if you want.
We are so sorry to hear of your loss. I don't want to sound heartless, but that is actually kinda funny. I think somebody was trying to tell you that a fish is no replacement for a kid. Maybe we'll all just have to patient for the right time for you to actually raise a little one...and I am not referring to a fish.
We are so sorry to hear of your loss. I don't want to sound heartless, but that is actually kinda funny. I think somebody was trying to tell you that a fish is no replacement for a kid. Maybe we'll all just have to patient for the right time for you to actually raise a little one...and I am not referring to a fish.
He probably died of lack of attention j/k. Poor fishy, he was such a cute little guy.
I had a dream last night that my fishy came back to life. Weird.
Post a Comment