"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, April 05, 2007

For those of you who are wondering if I dropped off the face of the earth when I started this new job...I have. :) Or at least I feel like it. I promise to post pictures sometime between now and April 21. :) I know that's a long time, but that's when I'm done with school and have spring break at work. Until then, know that I love all your pictures and will try to be better. :) I love you all!

1 comments:

Yomama said...

Alisa you are very silly! You don't have to appoligize for being lazy. JUST KIDDING! We all understand how busy you are... I can't wait to see the new pictures. Let's see...April 21? 13 days...I can wait that long I think.

Love ya
♥mel