LOOK I'M POSTING!!!!!
It's even before the 21st! :) However, Nathan and I apparently have forgotten that we have a new, nice camera that takes great pictures. We really haven't taken many. But I will post some from our trip to Moab. That seems to be the only cool thing in our lives. Moab. :)
This is the first picture we have from Moab in the few times we've been there that I look HUMAN. It was insanely cold that weekend and it rained most of the time we were there (we decided this would be a good time to camp...)
I was in a semi-bad mood this day (probably partly because none of us got any sleep because Darren heard someone outside the girls' tent and no one slept well for the rest of the night). But my hubby still loves me, despite my crabbiness! :)
Okay, you were probably expecting more from me, but I'll be honest -- I don't have anything cute to take pictures of. Nathan and I are pretty boring compared to all ya'lls chilluns. :) But we both want you all to know that we love you and think of you often! If I can figure out the One True Media thing, I'll post a sweet video too. :)
7 years ago
8 comments:
oh so cute! thanks for the new stuff! enjoy the fact that it's just the two of you right now... that's the cutest stuff around... a young couple so in love! take all the pictures you can of just the two of you! and post them like crazy... we love it!
Oh Alisa you make me smile! I love your sense of humor, and I love that face. I just love you. So, when you going to come visit this summer. We know you'll love it. Plus, I asked Charlie if he remembered you and he didn't say anything, so....that just can't be good. :)
I hear you girl on the no sleep=bad mood stuff. You have a good hubby and you both look really cute. Did you know you are really photogenic? Ditto to the above comments!
cute!cute!cute!
Hey I want to see your new car,(before the accident not after;)
I miss you guys so much! love you, Suzie
One day this week, I was spray-painting a volcano with my friend for school(the friend that came to your wedding reception that had strawberry blondish hair, if you can remember her). Anyway, I'm not sure what it was, maybe it was my serious spray-painting face, but she said I look a lot like you.
Wow that took a long time to say our genetics are the same and we look like sisters. Sorry!
Thanks for reading the whole thing...if you did.☺(<-smilie face, in case you can't tell!)
♥♥♥mel
So I was excited to see your post a couple of days ago; I was just about to start getting on your case about time being up and we want to see some pics. You guys look great centered between those eyeball holes in the rock. Thanks for the cute pics. It makes me smile how Nathan giving you a kiss for a pic when you're feeling less than giddy reminds me of a pic of me and my Mr. Gibby. (Sorry I decided to make it sound rhymey!)
As if you don't have enough posts on here already, but I thought I would say hi. Hi! That is pretty much it....okay I can think of one more thing. If you are both in Utah still we will have to get together for some Settlers. I will of course point out that you are the enemy so that I can win, but that's okay right?
Post a Comment