"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I know you're all amazed that I'm posting...but I told you when I had more time I would. And since I get this beautiful three day break, I thought I post some pictures of Thanksgiving with the Frakes. So...here goes!

Frakes Family (minus Travis)


Good lookin' guys!
Pretty Ladies (no, I'm not pregnant - I definitely think I look like it...apparently I slouch a bit)
Our Christmas Picture!
Paige and me!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and thought about all we have to be thankful for. Despite my constant complaining about school, I'm so grateful to be getting an education and that I am able to finish. I'm grateful for all of you and the love we share as family and friends! Enjoy the Christmas season!

4 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We love your pictures!!!!

melis w-y said...

holidays are the best when you're in school, huh? glad you had a nice little break. you guys are adorable.

Unknown said...

It's good to see some pictures of you both again. Glad to see life keeps going well for you both. We need to try and get together again here soon. Let me know when you have time.

Alisa F. said...

Next year Ryan. Next year :) Though I only have a week of classes left and I'm done!!!! Yay! Maybe we can get together when Ben and Em get here...