I know, I know. I said that once I was done with school, I would post more. I've been done with school for almost a month and here I am! I don't have any pictures to post because I don't take pictures. However, now that I am not in school and my husband is still as busy as last semester, I've decided I need a hobby. And I think it might be photography. I was looking at a friend's website and loved the pictures they had taken (not sure if it was the wife or husband who took the pictures -- not important). Anyway, it got me thinking that it's something inexpensive that could be really cool! I took a couple of pictures at my cousin Alta's wedding that I really liked, so I might have the knack for it. Who knows...I guess you'll find out if I start posting random, non-person pictures, huh?
My husband's best friend's wife has a blog on which she puts things she's been thinking about - kind of like a journal that the world can read. I guess that's what blogs are supposed to be, but I guess I always thought of them as somewhere to post pictures (they are that as well). Anyway, I may be posting more because I want to share something, just for the sake of sharing. That way, it's like something I might forward in an e-mail, but it's your choice to look at it (don't worry, it won't be those lame-o, cheesy, "if you don't pass this on, your lungs will catch on fire" kind of things.
That's all. I have a feeling no one will be reading these. That was pretty boring.
7 years ago
5 comments:
I read your whole post! I think I was worried my lungs would really catch fire! Just kidding! Photography would be great... but, inexpensive is just how it is if it's "just for fun"... it can be VERY EXPENSIVE actually! You should go for it! I would, if only I had a nicer camera!
and then... my lungs burst into flames.
Hi! I would love to see and hear (read) more from you if you have a chance! Blogging is all about your post, so you're already doing fine!
-EM
Those of us who are compulsive blog readers will read anything if it is new on your page, so post away. It will be read.
glad to see your blog updates! I fully support your desire to take pictures, talk about "boring" stuff, and tell me about good books. I also support your desire to be in a vanna look-alike contest. :) fun stuff.
Post a Comment