The WHOLE Clan!
For Christmas, we managed to get the entire Cox family together, which was quite the feet and quite fun! Besides this family picture, we really didn't have any structured activities (though, the guys started an igloo that everyone ended up helping with)!
This is just a cute picture of the youngest niece and nephews, who had a blast playing together! I have a feeling each one is looking at his/her own parent in this picture.... :) I also have a feeling the next "batch" is on it's way soon! (no, that's not an announcement -- I know you're all thinking it).
1 comments:
Pictures like this is what makes me want to have a big family someday... Speaking of family, do you like you husband anymore? He seems to be hanging out with us often alone these days. Ya know, we can babysit Nathan anytime you need. :)
Post a Comment