If you saw my post below, you noticed that I was 75 on my library's waiting list for Breaking Dawn. Amazingly, I was okay with that. As long as no one spoiled the book for me, I didn't have to read it the second it came out on August 2.
However.
A friend came over on Saturday night and said she had bought Breaking Dawn, but had finals this week, so she didn't want the temptation around her while she studied and asked if I would keep it for her (thanks Dana!).
Yeah!!
I just finished (did anyone doubt it would take me more than a couple of days?) and it's VERY good. I won't give anything away, I just wanted to increase your excitement to read it. As always, with this Twilight series, I laughed. I cried. I gasped. I got really tense. And I loved it.
Enjoy!
7 years ago
3 comments:
alisa
i finished last night
(saturday the 9)
and I LOVED IT TOO!!
it took me basically 2 days
and ive decided it is my favorite one...
i loved the first one too(ok they were all great!) but uhh its hard to say stuff without giving away!
well i think you understand a little bit
:D
mel
I wanna give stuff away, too! :) I can't say I had a completely positive experience with the book. I did like it, but it was not my favorite. at what point can we start talking about it? :) I'm not sure I can wait 2 years until those 45th on their library's waiting list finally read it. when you decide it's time to spoil, I'll be here to comment. :)
p.s. that was a silly dream. if you can believe it, when you're pregnant they get weirder. (last night I dreamed that my cousin blessed our new baby--who turned out to be a boy instead of a girl--and named him austin angell--without my permission.
I guess we're gonna use this spot to start discussing it a little... I talked to my friend who first introduced me to these books a couple of years ago. She didn't like this one as much as the others, but she wasn't very specific as to why--she said it didn't feel the same as the others. Meliss, was that it for you too? For me, it answered all of my questions, filled in many holes, left me feeling like it was a light ending, versus dark and threw in a few quirky twists that I could handle. But we already IM'd a little Alise, so hopefully I'm not being redundant.
Post a Comment