I used to harass my sisters for not posting pictures of their preggo bellies.
I will never do that again.
I promised, before I got pregnant (something I will never do again either - make a promise about what I will or won't do while pregnant) that I would be one of those people who posts pictures of her pregnancy, so friends and family who live far away could see the progression.
And I don't like to break promises, no matter how painful it is to me.
So there's my preface to my preggo picture, of which I am NOT a fan.Oh - did I mention I took these myself?
The good news is, that little munchkin making me look like this, is AWESOME! I just can't get enough of her moving around and trying to figure out what body part is poking me at any given time.
Speaking of her, remind me never again to try to presume I know what my baby is before I get an ultrasound. I think I was SO convinced early on that I was having a boy, that my subconscious brain won't let go of the idea. Sure, before I knew what I was having I had a couple of dreams that I was having a boy.
You'd think that now that I KNOW it's a girl, I'd have dreams about a little girl.
Nope.
In the last 3 weeks, I've had 3 dreams that I was having a boy. THREE! Granted, in one of the dreams, the little boy turned into a girl midway through the dream (maybe my brain is finally processing the truth), but still...
So anyway, I have a whole buncha pictures from my fun weekend in Denver with Nate and my parents/little sisters, but they're all on Nate's computer to which I don't have access at the moment. As soon as I do, I promise I will post them. I know, you're just dying of anticipation. :)
7 years ago
7 comments:
so cute! isn't it incredible how the belly just shows up one day and continues to grow...i am sure you don't even want to think about it growing anymore. i had fun at first posting the preggo belly pictures but i think i am done, i am not loving my hugeness at this point. how are you feeling? any major aches and pains showing up yet?
You look great! I remember dreading getting any bigger, but then it was gone, and we had our sweet baby girl, and I actually kind of missed being pregnant. Just a little. :) I hope you're feeling great!
Maybe it's a very little boy? You never know. They thought my sister was a boy.
i think pregnancy looks good on you! babies are fun... in the tummy and out!
You look awesome I think. I knew someone who loved being pregnant because it made her feel and look curvy and sexy. That's you!
You could still be having a boy you know. Ultrasound is not a perfect science. I mean, look at that picture. Not exactly the clearest thing in the world. I always knew. Of course there was no ultrasound then. Auntie D
Post a Comment