"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dream Job

You know how sometimes when you start a new job or are really busy/stressed with work you dream about it?


Well.

Last night I had a dream that I was trying to load the dishes from yesterday into the dishwasher, but they wouldn't all fit because it was already almost full. I was getting really frustrated because it had almost NO dishes in it when I went to bed. How did all those dishes get dirty! I was really frustrated.

The night before, I had a dream that we had basically no food in our house. I went grocery shopping last Saturday and had meals planned for every night and enough food for lunches as well. Where did all our food go?!!? Once again, I got really frustrated.

Ah, the life of a stay-at-home mom.

But, as the title of my post says, this really is my dream job.



That's why I dream about it.

3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Strange isn't it! Thanks for sharing - I am glad I am not the only one!! :)

AJ said...

So what does it mean if I dreamed I was on a bear hunt (literally) and then got chased by a bear?!

Yomama said...

Love your posts, girl - so fun to read. AJ's dreams are like mine: not to be trusted! But thanks for sharing your experience that is so common to the Domestic Goddess...
Love you all!
Yomama