"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just TRY not to watch these more than once

This girl is so funny.

Karly has started give kisses. Now, these aren't your cute little pecks on the cheek. These are...well...see for yourself.



She also does this thing that we're not quite sure what to call it. We think maybe it's her way of laughing? (second 10 in the video clip) We're open to any other suggestions.



P.S. We e-mailed these videos to my in-laws and I think they've already watched them about 100 times. Right Dan and Kippy? :)

5 comments:

Sally said...

you better watch that girl when baby boys come around!

Shannon said...

You were right. We did watch them again. Funny girl. What a kisser! Love the "laugh" too.

Lindsey said...

i must admit that i did watch them more than once. she is so cute! my mom tells me she is definitely nathan's child and never stops talking. i can't wait to meet her! it is going to be so fun getting our little munchkins together!

AJ said...

I loved the videos. Stella and a James did those things a little. I think Stella even more. I bet shortly after that she got mad and wanted food, huh. At least that's how my kids were. That laugh thing was a little bit of a precursor to "I'm mad now, give me food!"

Yomama said...

...Or maybe it's her playful voice, letting you know SHE thinks this is fun too...
Too Way Cute. Can we borrow her again? You can sure come too!!
Hugs,
Yomama