"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had a ward party tonight and guess who came!

"Uh...who is this guy?!" (by the way - my parents have a picture of me screaming while being held by Santa. I'm very glad my daughter was better than me!)
She was in SUCH a good mood.

This is her "concentrating" face. It's Nate's favorite.
Karly has started doing this loud squealing noise. She did it for like 10 minutes at the party tonight. Silly girl.



(Please ignore me in this video - I didn't know Nate was recording all three times and I kind of look like an idiot)

5 comments:

AJ said...

When I first looked at this video I was like, "What is wrong with Karly's hair? It looks like it is plasticky or something and since when does she have orange hair"? Then I watched the video (which is really funny) and realized it is a bow. Doh! And you don't look like an idiot, you are just scowling.

Yomama said...

I would accuse you of torturing me with all the cuteness of the Karlybug... but I only have about a week to hang on till I can squeeze the little sweet cheeks! Wahoo!
By the way, I give you credit for including her squealing performance, if you didn't like the way you look; I always like the way you look- cuz I always like you!
Counting...!
muy massive hugs,
Yomama
P.S. Ask Nate if he is going to want to help Dad with any projects. He's starting to gear up, and people deserve to decide before they're cornered... ;->

Nisha said...

She's growing up fast! Such a cutie.

D/E G said...

Thanks for giving David and I a Karly fix--he adores pushing play on the movies anywhere, so this was a good site to let him go to town! I enjoyed reading your fun Christmas memories post too--if only I weren't supposed to be finishing wrapping and cleaning up after tons of treats for neighbors, maybe I'd write my own. I never thought I'd be a black Friday gal, but as long as I have a laid back attitude, not desperate to get certain items, and not earlier than I'd normally wake up, I think it's fun!

Shannon said...

So we watched it 3 times in a row and both boys were laughing. "She's silly!" Cute as can be, really.
Love you guys!