"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Is anyone else's kid this funny?


I just have some random funny pictures of Karly I thought I'd share (I feel like I did this recently?).

When Karly doesn't have pants on (not that often, so you know), if she crawls on the linoleum, she keeps one knee off the ground while she's crawling. She looks like a gimp - it's super funny.

She is obsessed with Nate's computer. She won't even look at him if he's got his computer open. She just does this:
He's started to put the couch pillows on either side of him, so she can't reach the computer and push keys she shouldn't.
This is kind of blurry, so maybe you can't tell, but she has potatoes ALL OVER her face...and ears...and hands...I don't think she liked them because she kept pulling them out of her mouth and rubbing them all over.
Today she fell asleep while I was holding her and when I laid her down, she wiggled into this position.
Oh, she is my daughter.
And finally a video of bath time (I think this was the night she pooped in the bathtub - lovely). She is trying to catch and hold the water if you can't tell from the video.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

she is pretty hilarious! it made me laugh because graham does just about all of those things, especially the pushing buttons on the laptop. when we skype i had to build a barricade around the laptop to keep graham away. it worked for maybe 1 1/2 skype calls before he mastered climbing on top of the ottoman barricade to get to the laptop...our kids are definitely related!