"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank you Martin Luther King, Jr! And Tanners!


We had a long weekend for the MLKJ holiday, so we spent the weekend with our friends that Tanners. They moved to Salt Lake, so we haven't gotten to see them as much as we used to (they were our first married couple friends and we've stayed good friends ever since).

Both Lindsey and I are horrible about taking pictures, but we did each manage to get a few.

Blake and Karly got to be good friends over the weekend. And, of course, we have future marriage plans for these two. :D heh heh
Blake couldn't get enough of "baby." When asked "What's the baby's name?" he answered "Blake." So cute!
Silly girl waiting for dinner.
Hungry boy!
We went to a pizza place in Park City called The Red Wagon. The pizza and cheese bread were super yummy! It took forEVER to get our food, though and I think the waitress got sick of us because we took forever to order and were probably kind of a pain. We asked her to take a picture and this is what we got. On two different cameras. You can still tell it's us, right?

These two boys could talk for HOURS (and did)! Lindsey and I just roll our eyes and laugh at the things they come up with to talk about.
Troy and Linds have been our game buddies for basically our whole marriage. Anytime we get together we play games. We played Bang!, Settlers of Cataan, Acquire and Ping Pong. Guess who lost EVERY single game? If you guessed me, you're right. Nate and Lindsey (with her pregnancy luck) took turns winning. :)

It was the perfect, relaxing way to spend the long weekend. Thanks again Troy and Lindsey! :)




1 comments:

Lindsey said...

I feel like the guys because I can't believe I'm STILL thinking about the games, but I just remembered that I think you won our first game of Blokus. So you did win after all! It was such a fun time!