"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Okay, you win


I promised my friend Becki a post that would "wow" her mind. Then I told her "but probably not."

What I'm sure she didn't realize was that I fully intended to write on this blogginess, but the wow part was the probably not.

Make sense?

Also, this might take me several hours to write as our computer is on the entertainment center since we still don't have a TV or a computer desk, so Karly throughly enjoys climbing all over me while I'm sitting cross-legged on the floor.

Another comment this dear friend Becki made was that "you and nate have stopped existing" I had every intention of proving her wrong with current pictures of us. Here are the most current pictures of me and Nate:


Why yes, those were taken on September 20. For all you know, we could have ceased to exist since then.

We are now officially moved into our apartment. I would post pictures, but there are picture frames all over the couch and a couple of boxes that will probably never get unpacked. Have you ever tried to refurnish your life? Couches, bed, entertainment center, nightstands, dresser, bookshelves, etc. etc. etc. It is mucho expensivo. So someday when we have everything, I might post pictures. :)

For Becki (man, she's needy) and anyone else who cares, I am still in the running to win 8 Weeks to a Better You! There are like 24 of us who still have points and I'm guessing nearly all of those will make it clear to the end. The hardest part is probably making sure I get 2 fruits and 2 veggies every day. Pathetic huh?

And just because this blog is really boring, here are a couple of funny videos of Karly. The first one is her wrestling with Addy (and winning) ;) and the second one is watching videos with grandpa. That kid will watch videos all day if I let her.



2 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

2 words- green smoothies!

Yomama said...

Dancing: from you and me. Computer fascination: from Nate. Adorableness: from you and Nate. Wrestling skills: Gee, I dunno... ;-)