"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, November 14, 2010

This is for grandma, who didn't get to come visit this week...


Sticker from her shirt, over her nose. Not really that funny, but she thought so.
Look at those cheeks!
Girls Rock.
Helping mommy make scones. Ha. "Helping"

She is a crazy person sometimes.

She loved the snow!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

cutest thing ever. We miss her so much! I love the part where she just stops and stares at her hand for a second. ha!

Jed and Leona said...

She says 'nos' for snow! super cute, both my boys did that too! she is such a cute little girl!

Yomama said...

Do you lay awake at night, thinking of ways to make me cry? Actually, the tears are worth it, with such a super-dose of adorability (it is a word, I say so)mixed with them...I will survive. But I should have come by myself!!
Thank you for the post. I feel loved. And I will happily share it with anyone who stops by (like I have a choice ;-)
Ouchy hugs, and a smooch for the bug,
Yomama

altanoreida said...

You have one really cute kid there! I love you girl and miss you like crazy. :) LYMTGITDS forever.