"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I have a migraine from you-know-where, but I can't sleep and I might as well try to do something to distract from the pain, so you lucky people get to see me update my blog! Since I have a bajillion pictures and videos (Birthday! Trip! Hair! More!), I'll start with the easiest:

My Haircut:

Before:
After:
All the hair (it seriously felt like a pound of hair):



7 comments:

Rachel said...

SO cute! I love it short like that!

Lydia said...

You look great! I am always so surprised how light my head feels after I get my hair cut, even if its just a little bit.

Nal said...

I like the new look! Very cute! I'm glad you posted some pictures! ;)

Rob and Marseille said...

love your hair cut!

Becki said...

looks cute! i'm fairly certain there is no better feeling than a fresh (good) haircut.

Emilie said...

LOVING the hair!

Yomama said...

Okay, I really have taken leave of blogs, because I hadn't even seen this, and it's now an old post! Your hair was so LONG! The new cut looks like you're ready for some fun. But it's proof that it's been much too long since I've seen y'all. Let's fix that. ;-)