"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Until later...

Okay, migraine's gone, but now I won't be able to blog for over a week, so I wanted to get a little update on here (mostly, I didn't want my haircut to be on the top of my blog anymore).

I'm just going to put a bunch of random pictures with very little description. :) Surprising huh?

Karly recently learned how to take off her pants. This is how she spends much of the day.
Say "Cheese!"

Hangin' out in Costco with cousins (I love this picture. They really don't usually get a long all that well, but I'm glad they were willing to long enough for a picture). :)
Stella Bella
I LOVE this boy's cheeks. :)
Circle K has 44 oz slurpees for $.79! So we all got one. This thing was HUGE!
See? Even next to an adult, these things are massive.
We went to a fun park in Scottsdale with a carousel Karly loved. Maybe I'll post the video someday of Karly saying "Whee!" However, I was on the carousel with her, so watching it might make ya'll sick. :)
Little Ladies in Red.



I definitely didn't take enough pictures of all of Karly's cousins while we were in Phoenix or enough pictures of the Pool/Birthday Party. Here is one of Karly opening presents.
Her cheese face again. :)

I'm sorry that aside from the cute pictures, this is kind of boring. I'll try to be better next time! :)


4 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

thanks for posting those cute pics! I've been curious how AJ's kids have grown, but she never updates her blog. (Hi AJ!:)

AJ said...

Marseille how did you know I would see this comment? (Yeah, I know I am the worst blogger in the world!)

Anyway, James was asking today if you and Karly were here. He is mean to her, but I think he must treat his favorite people that way because he really does like her.

Yomama said...

This post is kinda mean - I missed it all, and you know how I hate to miss things... ;-) Karly looks overheated in every picture. Ya think that climate was a bit much for her??? Thanks for the fun. Love you all!

Yomama said...

P.S. They all look hot. The huge slurpees were a great idea... Karly is so very blond, and has so much hair!! MUST see her/you very soon!!!