My awesome friends/young women in our (now old) ward threw me a baby shower for Mr. Boy. I was so excited at how many people got to come and overwhelmed with all the amazing gifts to help us get ready for this little guy! We literally had almost no clothing for the poor kid - I'd been too focused on house stuff to be spending much time thinking about baby stuff (which is probably good since I'm already overly anxious for him to be here!).
Anyway, here are a few pictures of the day. Thanks to all of you who were able to come and your amazing gifts!
The AMAZING cake my amazing friend Lacey made. So cute. And SO yummy. My gluten intolerant sister-in-law even ate it, knowing the pain she would be in later. It was THAT good. :)
And of course the big sis! She was very helpful at opening presents, of course. :)
I tried to find a semi-flattering shot of me, but let's be honest. I'm huge and VERY pregnant. Flattering shots don't exist of me (though I have seen some cute ones of my pregnant friends and cousins - why can't I look like that when I'm pregnant?!). I'll try to remember to take a standing one soon, so I at least have a decent picture of my measuring big belly (at every dr. appt. I measure at least a week big, but we did an ultrasound and this little guy is measuring right on track - it's just me that's big).
It was so fun to get to spend the time with so many friends and feel so loved and blessed!
1 comments:
So sad I was out of town! Looks like it was a blast! Hope theove went well!
Post a Comment