"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, May 20, 2012


Remember this? 
(that's Karly)
Apparently my kids like to sleep like me (or I sleep like them...)

And, really, we just like to sleep. All together. :) 


And I will be posting about Disneyland, Karly's birthday, etc, but I need SLEEP! 

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Bahahaha this is adorable/hilarious. Hope you get the sleep you need!

altanoreida said...

Some things never change. :) Love you.

Yomama said...

If I were there, I would tiptoe over and give you all a super-soft, don't-wake-them-up kiss. SO precious. But I AM yo mama. And the grandma of those angels who sprawl like their mama. Thanks for this post. LOVE it.
Love you. ♥

D/E G said...

So many great posts! I wish I could come hold him, kiss his squishy cheeks and have our little girls run around playing because I can see them getting along fab. Now why can't we just be able to do this?
Love you! Sorry we're not close enough to just drop by. :) Keep posting all the cuteness--he's adorable too! ;)