And as of today, climbing stairs. And pulling himself to standing. And turning on the fan on the fireplace (not unsafe, but definitely annoying).
And charming the socks of everyone he meets. :)
And look at those curls! They are getting more curly as his hair gets longer and fills in - I LOVE it! (Even if it means I no longer have curly hair because he STOLE IT!)
Sometimes I forget how young he still is. At the grocery store, he was sitting in the front like this big kid and the cashier asked how old he was. I said seven months and she said "oh, he's just a little guy!" I thought, "oh yeah, I guess he is still a baby." Maybe it's his constant alertness or that ever present smile or just something in his personality, but he seems older to me. I love it and hate it all at once. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment