I'm a bad wife.
I see all these people posting cute things about their husband's birthdays and how much they love their husbands, etc. etc.
Did you know Nate's birthday was almost 10 days ago?
So, to show him that I don't hate him and that I DO, in fact, love him like all those other wives love their husbands, I'm posting about his birthday (the worst part about it, is that occasionally, I forget the day of his birthday. I can never remember if it's the 18th or the 19th - don't ask my why, but it's awful).
So happy birthday Nate! I'm glad you were born! :D
For his birthday, we made Boneless Buffalo Wings (of course - if you know Nate, you know that's his favorite food). We had a bunch of his friends from Colorado and their spouses over - 13 of us in total - so we made a LOT of wings. And, amazingly, I took a few pictures. Aren't you proud?So here's the birthday boy, blowing out his candles (his birthday cake was apple crisp and candles melt really bad in apple crisp - we learned that the hard way).
From left to right, Annie and Quinn Hout, Nate and Brett (Brett is our most prompt friend, by the way).
Mekelle and Jake Sorenson. She's pregnant. Can you tell? Of course not. She's tiny. :)
Again from left to right, Damien and Natalya Olenslager & Adam and Becki Johnson
Travis and Rachel - Rachel also dislikes cake as much as Nate, so she was happy for the apple crisp. :)
So there you have it. A wonderful birthday celebration.
7 years ago
1 comments:
You're NOT a bad wife, maybe just a bad blogger for not telling us all about your partying that very day, but then again maybe you didn't want us all to feel left out and now we're okay with it because it was ten days ago. Whew, I'm so good with run-on sentences. I can't always keep track of people's b-days either, Andrew and Darren especially. :)
Post a Comment