"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Win a Free Handbag!

As many of you know I'm obsessed with purses, and there's a new website launching in a few days (October 15), where you can register to win a free handbag! (for those guys out there, who don't know, a handbag is a purse). Even if you don't win a new bag, they seem to be relatively affordable (okay, honestly I only end up buying a purse MAYBE once a year...) so check it out!

Go to www.handbagplanet.com to see their different bags, which are WAY cute and there are TONS of styles!

I love it!

2 comments:

D/E G said...

I'm so impressed by your self-control, Nate.

Alisa F. said...

Haha. What's that supposed to mean? :)