"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

People like me should not be allowed to have live plants.


This was a full and very beautiful poinsettia a couple of weeks ago.

6 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

i am right there with you! i don't do live plants! they will always die. that's why i like it when they pass out chocolates for mother's day instead of plants!!!

Erin said...

I hear ya...that's about how alive my poinsettia is right now too! So sad.

Chelsea said...

I have one of those big poinsettas and all the leaves fall off. Every time I come home I ve got to gather another pile from off the floor. Whats the deal?

Nal said...

Don't worry about your little plant. Poinsettias are tropical plants so they don't usually last very long in cold places like Utah.

AJ said...

Some poinsettias are really good and last a long time (do you remember Mom's that she had for a few years?) and others are just crap and die really fast. I sold some for a fundraiser that were like that. Its probably not your fault.

Rachel said...

you should have used some twine and tooth picks to make it stand up straight...oh wait, that didn't work last time either!!