"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...

10 comments:

Lant Family said...

Oh how fun--girls are so much fun!

Going bananas said...

I am so excited for you! As much as I love my little boy, I still get a little envious of moms of girls who get to buy all of the cute dresses and accessories. Congratulations! Do you still like the name Rachel?

Merry Christmas-Anah

Alycia said...

yeah!!! Girls are SO much fun - save up now cuz you're going to want to buy everything you see! :)

The Hiller Family said...

Congratulations! Can I have one too!??
That picture says it well, like Alycia said... save up!!

Amy said...

Congrats!! Our little girl isn't even here yet and she already has more clothes, shoes, and accessories than I do! Hope you're feeling great, and have so much fun getting ready for your little girl.

Leanne said...

Yeeeaaaahhh! Congrats! Now you can start getting the room ready and buying cute clothes! how exciting!

Potters said...

I just knew it! ;) Congrats dearest. Can't wait to see you on the 5th. Hope work is going well for you! I hope I am having a boy so we'll have a boy and a girl, but I secretly want a girl so I can buy her accessories and stuff. We'll have to see on the 12th :) YAY I am so excited for you!

Yomama said...

hah this picture is probably pretty accurate to what your little girls room will look like!

i wish i could see you prego sis. Probably not though.
I miss you guys

Love,
mel

Chelsea said...

yay.
girls are the best.
congrats.

Yomama said...

I guess it's time to admit I was returning things the other day, and had to control myself (actually, Suzie was with me and she wouldn't let me), or I would have bought dresses for next winter and all kinds of nonsense...
Anyway, cute way to make your announcement!
Love you, but you better call or I'm going to be convinced you don't love us anymore!
Hugs, Yomama