Who will she look like?
Alisa?
Alisa?
Personally, I'm hoping for Nate. Can you imagine what an ADORABLE little girl she would be to have his BIG BLUE eyes, long eyelashes and killer fashion sense? Plus, she already LOVES peanut butter and he's eating peanut butter cookies, so I think it's a sign...I can't wait!

8 comments:
Either way I think its obvious what kind of hair she'll have! :)
haha, i love it! your kids are going to be awesome!
While big blue eyes aren't as likely, the whole recessive thing means it could still happen--such fun possibilities. The curly hair will be so cute too! :)
It happened again: I left a comment and it disappeared... Maybe I'm putting the password in wrong or something. Anyway, I hope she's a perfect blend, because then she will have it all! It won't be long...!
And, welcome home, Nate! I bet Alisa can't stop smiling!
Love you ALL,
Yomama
oh alisa, you silly girl! any daughter of yours will be lucky to look like their mommy!
Wasn't it you with the killer fashion sense? Remember that ugly orange dress you insisted on wearing everyday?! And if not you would just go out with nothing on. Funny pics of both of you. So are you craving peanut butter? I did with both of my boys. Good stuff!
I hope she escapes those glasses. Not much hope on the curly hair though. I think all our babies are pretty much stuck on that one!
And yet, you were such a gorgeous child. And are a gorgeous woman!
Post a Comment