For 3 years, I have been completely jealous of all those blogs out there that could post Titles on their blogs.
Mine wouldn't let me.
Apparently there was an option I had to select. LAME.
And I had some really good titles I wanted to use...for the past. three. years.
(I know, I know. I need to post pictures and tell you what I've been doing for the last month. I'm gathering pictures and planning a couple of great blogs. I still post more than AJ, so give me a break. Love you AJ!)
7 years ago
4 comments:
haha, I could have told you that! you're really funny!
p.s. I like the new background!
Love the new background and updated family picture!
I just kind of leave things once I've done a format on my blog, so mine is never cute or changing or anything, but we're lucky if I do a post at all, so I'll say good enough! I like your new look!
Post a Comment