The girl of the day...

We blessed Karly on June 28, right after the family reunion, so my whole family could be there. The Frakes were also all there, except Connor, Linds & Graham (we missed you guys!)

Have I ever mentioned this girl adores her dad?

Since we had the entire Cox clan together, we decided to take advantage and get a family picture. Pretty good for 25 people huh? :) I sure love this bunch!

Grandpa bonding with his 11th grandchild (and his favorite, I might add... (okay, okay, he never said that - but I'm his favorite daughter so it only makes sense!...he he)).

Is it so weird that I have a baby?! Boy, I love that little girl.

Aunty AJ and Baby Karly looking oh so cute together.

I have to give a shout out to my amazing mom. She made Karly's blessing dress! I knew she could sew and everything, but it was absolutely beautiful. I don't think I ever really thanked her, so thank you mom!

Mel made fun of how long it was, but I loved it!
I just wanted to show some of the detail on the dress (and her pretty little hand).

Also, thank you to all the men who participated in the blessing - we're so glad you were able to be there!
4 comments:
What happened? Where are the pictures? I didn't stay up to read your post, I want to see pictures of all of that stuff. (I do like reading it, don't worry).
Where are the pictures? Jord and I want pics. We have read the post, now we want pics. I am sure you are already fixing it.
Sorry guys! I tried to load the pictures a different way this time. I guess I won't try THAT again. :)
She looks beautiful! We're so sad we missed Karly's blessing. We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment