Thank you for coming back to me.
I know all those pregnancy and post pregnancy hormones sort of freaked you out and made you hide for all those months. Thank you for not abandoning me forever.
And I'm sorry that I chopped you off after I had Karly because you weren't showing me your full potential and I made a hasty, horrible decision. I hope you'll forgive me and grow back quickly.
Also, how would you feel about my dyeing you a different color?
Love,
Alisa
P.S. Stomach: Curly hair came back - will you go back to your former glory too? Please?
2 comments:
Ugggh, it's a viscious cycle. You get pregnant, your hair grows. You have a baby, it all falls out. You just start to get back to normal again with the wispy new hairline growth and then you stop nursing and it all falls out again. Then you get pregnant again....and on and on and on.
Glad your curls are back :)
Ah, but where's the picture of that glorious hair? What color would you put in it? And how ARE you doing on the battle of the body? Love your posts: concise, creative, comical and above all captivating! Or is it just I who love, love love your blog? ;-}
Monter Hugs,
Yomamam
Post a Comment