"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone
On Sunday, we decided to go for a walk to see all the beautiful fall colors.
Karly enjoyed...uh...her Baby Bjorn. Tasty!
Ooh, pretty!

Prettier! :)

We took a bunch of pictures and I got a little crazy with the Picasa collages. :) I'm not sure I love the sepia, but the pictures sure are stinkin' cute!


4 comments:
Cute Pictures! Isn't fall so wonderful. Even if it is the lead into winter:( blah. That first pic of Karly in the 5 month post is way cute too! Can't wait to see you guys.
stinkin' cute!!
the end :)
THESE ARE ADORABLE!!!
:)
im jealous you guys have fall
all we have is cold without leaves on our trees. They didnt even change colors. THey just kinda died.
:(
LOve ya!
Mel
Thinking of going professional on the photography thing, hmmm? Those collages are awesome. Subject matter enhances their appeal immensely... ;->
So much love,
Yomama
Post a Comment