The Frakes Family of Four!
http://tvwatch.people.com/
i love that you posted this! it is pretty pathetic, but i have been waiting to hear who the next bachelor would be for weeks. personally, i am totally disappointed it is not kiptyn, but i will still probably watch every episode.
I heard about this and I totally want to barf. Jake is the worst! I want to say that I wont watch, but I know that I will, ugh!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
i love that you posted this! it is pretty pathetic, but i have been waiting to hear who the next bachelor would be for weeks. personally, i am totally disappointed it is not kiptyn, but i will still probably watch every episode.
I heard about this and I totally want to barf. Jake is the worst! I want to say that I wont watch, but I know that I will, ugh!
Post a Comment