7 years ago
"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone
-Elizabeth Stone
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Family Pictures - professionally done!
Posted by Alisa F. at 12:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
They are all really good! You look fabulous!
LOVE.
so cute! i love your shirt alisa! you look great and karly is adorable as always! i feel like we need to see you guys again soon.
So I quote, "Alisa took a shower, because of her hair." (Xander of course) Not that that's so rare, right?! I guess he's talking about the curly and styled look. That means I've showered when mine looks like that. And yours looks reddish, it's a really pretty color. Cutest little girl you have. Nice work Kaela!
Isn't it amazing what a photo can capture? How did people survive before photos???
Yeah, I'd have a hard time picking my favorite (I hope you're printing one for u :-> ), but I think it would be the one where Karly is holding on to both of you, like she's taking you along on some fun little adventure!
Yep, you're beautiful people, and you might as well enjoy it!
Love-love-love you,
Yomama
Nice pictures!
Darren
Post a Comment