Have you seen this show? It's on NBC, but also on Hulu (that's where I watch it).
It's amazing. It makes me want to do more Genealogy. If you decide to watch it, especially make sure you watch the one about Lisa Kudrow. So touching.
The Frakes Family of Four!
Have you seen this show? It's on NBC, but also on Hulu (that's where I watch it).
Posted by Alisa F. at 4:33 PM
2 comments:
thanks! Now i'm going to be addicted! I watched the one about Lisa K. and it was amazing!
Darren saw some of the ads for this show and said it was one of the few shows he could get interested in. We haven't seen anything yet, but if we ever have a spare bit of time.... :)
I like your letters above too, but I'm catching up and have no time to write twice!
Love ya!
Post a Comment