Dear Provo/Mother Nature/Snow:
I sort of hate you right now. It's April, so there should be April Showers, not April snowshowers. Stop. It. Now.
Dear Karly:
You are awesome. I'm sorry you have a fever and I hope it's just from teething. You don't act sick, so I'm guessing so. I love that you're my little parrot and copy everything I say (except Mama). I'm glad you finally pooped so you don't keep crying because you can't get it out. I love you!
Thank you for helping Karly poop.
Dear Cube Steak:
I really didn't know what you were. I really thought you were a cube of steak. You don't make very good French Dip.
Dear Adam Lambert and Lady Gaga:
Boy, you have catchy songs. Whataya want from me? and Paparazzi have been stuck in my head for 2 days. Too bad you're both such weirdos.

I am not posting a picture of Lady Gaga. I don't think there are any of her fully clothed and not looking like a freak show. Plus, I'm a little scared to google search that...
Dear Moab:
Oh, how I miss you.
Dear Nate:
16 days until school will begin to be a distant memory for you. I can't wait until you come home at night and can just hang out with us. I'm super proud of you for finally graduating from something! :) I love you!
Dear Me:
Please stop staying up all night. Learn to fall asleep before 2 already. And definitely don't stay up until 4 anymore. Thanks.
Love,
Alisa
6 comments:
What are you doing until 4 am?! You need some melatonin!!
Oh you crack me up! Seriously. And we miss you even more when you are funny! j/k, but We seriously need to get together before Karly is a year old already. That probably won't happen, but lets plan something.
Dear Alisa,
Thanks for the fun read. I, too, think Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert have catchy tunes and are very talented, weird, WEIRD human beings. And staying up WAY too late is something I love/hate to do. Karly is so cute.
Love,
Melissa
Your blog is hilarious! I am glad you commented on mine so I could have your blog info! Karly is super cute and we are glad to see you are doing well!
Well, I don't know which is worse, staying up till 4 am or getting up at 4am whether you want to or not. They both sound like sleep deprivation. auntie D
Um... I wish I didn't know whose fault it is you have such insane sleep patterns/tendencies. Let's blame your dad, okay?
Sho love y'all,
Yomama
P.S. Stinkin' cute post, as usual.
Post a Comment