Have you heard of it? It is "the most entertaining restaurant"...apparently. :) I went there when I was like 6 or 7 when my family came through Denver once. Nate and his siblings loved to go as kids. Apparently children's taste buds have no problem with awful food. If you ever come to visit the only way we will take you there is if you ask or if we never want you to come visit again. :)
We went on this little adventure with Connor and Lindsey because Lindsey wanted Connor to experience all that is great in Denver. I don't think he'll take a job here now. :) In all honesty, aside from the food, the atmosphere was kind of fun - they had cliff divers and little shows every 15-30 minutes, a scary cave you could walk through (which might be the reason Karly didn't like the aquarium...) and a mariachi band that the kids grooved to. While I don't think we'll go again without being coerced, it was still fun to go.
"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone
-Elizabeth Stone
Thursday, September 08, 2011
Casa Bonita
Posted by Alisa F. at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Damien & I have both been to Casa Bonita. Some of my dad's side of the family lives in the Denver area so we went when we visited them.
I couldn't agree more with you about it. As I remember it, the food was not good, but the atmosphere was what made it fun!
Post a Comment